Canopy

IMG_0910We were asked to make a canopy for a fire in a local public house. We went along to measure up and also to do a smoke test to make sure there was enough pull on the chimney. The pub had a gas fire before, so we organised for a gas safe engineer to come along to disconnect the fire. We went back to the workshop to start making the canopy. We designed the canopy on a computer, then transferred it to our CNC plasma cutter to profile the parts. We bent the parts and welded it together, then riveted the angles down the sides. Once this was done we painted it black then went to the public house to fit it.
IMG_0906

© Copyright Project Metalcraft Ltd 2012 | All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | Terms of UseWeb Development Aylesbury Navitas Design